- You can find a complete transportation page here
- From Nimes or Montpellier Airport, there are buses going to Ganges (journey is about a hour). They are reliable and comfortable, but not frequent and, honestly, the French time-tables are not easy to decode. Therefor if you decide to go for public transport, it’s best to email us at (meeting [@] thackara [dot] com) so we can guide you through it. (from Montpellier Occitanie: Ligne 608 direction Le Vigan. Nimes Gare Routiere: Ligne 140 direction Le Vigan)
- From Marseille Airport you can get on a train to Nimes (or Montpellier) and there take a bus, or rent a car and drive 2 hours to get to us.
- At the airports you’ll find car rentals. We recommend to reserve a rental in advance (for example at rentalcars).
- We can arrange to have someone pick you up from the Montpellier or Nimes airport. That drive would cost 60€ (4 passengers max). In Montpellier you can also use public transport to the tram/bus hub at the edge of the city, the hub is called “Occitanie”. There either hop on bus 108 (takes about a generous hour) or ask us in advance to pick you up at that hub for 40€ (ride from there is 35 minutes)
- parking: plenty of free street parking around (but not on the doorstep since we’re in a pedestrian street)
an extensive transportation page you can find here